Exterminator Saint-Paul d'Abbotsford
If you live in the locality of Saint-Paul d’Abbotsford, know that we offer extermination services for pests that invade your home in this area and throughout Quebec.
Call a professional or carry out the extermination yourself in the event of a pest invasion?
The decision to hire a professional pest exterminator or to get rid of pests in your home yourself depends on several factors, such as the type of infestation, the degree of severity, the potential health and safety risks. , and the individual’s ability to manage the problem effectively.
In some cases, infestations can be minor and can be treated with DIY methods, such as natural repellents or traps. However, if the infestation is large or the health and safety risks are high, it is recommended that you call in a professional pest exterminator.
Professionals have the experience, equipment and products needed to deal effectively with pest infestations, using safe and environmentally friendly methods. They can also provide advice on preventing future infestations.
What are the most frequently used professional methods to exterminate vermin?
Professional methods for exterminating pests depend on the type of animal and the extent of the infestation. Here are some of the most common methods used to exterminate pests:
- Traps: professionals can use specific traps for each type of animal, such as rat, mouse or squirrel traps, to capture and eliminate pests;
- Baits: Toxic baits can be used to kill rats, mice and termites, but they must be handled with care to avoid risks to pets and children;
- Repellents: Professionals can use chemical or natural repellents to keep pests away from the home. Ultrasonic repellents can be used to repel mice and rats;
- Heat treatments: Heat treatments can be used to eliminate bed bugs and dust mites. This method involves heating the room to a temperature high enough to kill the pests;
- Fumigation: Fumigation is a method used to eliminate termites and cockroaches using toxic gases;
- Preventative measures: Professionals may also recommend preventative measures to avoid future pest infestation, such as installing physical barriers, repairing cracks in walls and foundations, and implementing pest control methods. regular cleaning to avoid the accumulation of food and waste.
At Solution Cimex, experienced technicians support the extermination of pests that have invaded your space. We also give you advice to prevent invasions and avoid any recurrence.